Hand Sanitiser | Lemon Myrtle & Tea Tree
Unfortunately this product cannot be shipped, therefore it is available for local collection only.
Dindi's 75% ethanol hand sanitiser gives you a convenient and quick way to clean and sanitise while keeping your hands feeling fresh, clean and moisturised. This gentle scented formula includes pure Australian essential oils of lemon myrtle and tea tree. It is an ideal hand sanitiser to keep in the workplace and other common areas where soap and water are not readily available.
- Australian made + palm oil free
- 75% ethanol
- Contains guar, a non-sticky natural gum which assists in coverage
- Gently scented with essential oils
- No need to rinse, air dries.
- Contains glycerin to help leave your hands soft and refreshed
- Vegan friendly, palm free and cruelty free
Ingredients: 75% ethanol, glycerin (non palm), hydroxypropyl guar (guar bean), propanediol (corn), citric acid, essential oils of lemon myrtle and tea tree.
Directions: Apply a palmful of hand sanitiser and cover all surfaces of the hands, rubbing until hands are fully dry.
- Flammable: keep away from fire or flame and heat
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, seek medical help promptly and contact poison control